Alt 25 Haziran 2019, 14:25   #3
Simeon

Üyelik tarihi: 16 Haziran 2019
Mesajlar: 662.303
Standart Alexis Fawx - Close your Eyes

Alexis Fawx - Close your Eyes

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

I see my beautiful woman on the couch and I ask her, "can I borrow your car?" She lifts up, "sure, where are we going?" Mom is so used to me bringing her around on errands, to appointments, and even out with friends, she's a cool mom.. mot like those stuffy, bloated high-waisted soccer moms that you're used to seeing. She shines her smile at me and doesn't buy my whole "gotta hang out with the guys and do guy stuff" line. I hate to lie to her so I give her a half truth, "I'm going to hang out with oldster Paul."Mom raised her eyebrow, and I knew she was suspicious. Her boy doesn't hang around our family much, he's all about business first, family second. Mom hates that he has a new hottie girlfriend every week, she thinks his collection of sports cars are ridiculous, and his Penthouse Condo downtown is "a bit much." She's got a way of wiggling the truth out of me and I confess to her the most embarrassing secret of my entire life. "I cannot keep an erection during sex," and her jaw drops in shock and pity, "it's why Sarah broke it off with me." I see the gears turning in my woman's head, she thinks she can solve every problem, especially if it involves me. She tells me that all I need to do is find a woman who will build my confidence with patience and love. Mom's beautiful lips part, and she tells me, "close your eyes."

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 705.3 MB

Download Alexis Fawx - Close your Eyes
Simeon isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla