Üyelik tarihi: 22 Şubat 2019
Mesajlar: 1.162.660
Standart

Czeching Out Prague

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Sophie Mae
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,Solo
Video language: English

"When we learned about Sophie, TSG flew me and a stylist to Prague in the Czech Republic where we met and photographed this young and busty Czech beauty," recalled TSG photographer Jose. "Sophie is a professional dance instructor. She knows all types of dancing. Her main interest is middle-eastern belly dancing. She even told me the proper names for each move as she did them. That's how precise she is when it comes to dancing. "So in this video and in the pictorial, Sophie's actually doing what she teaches people to do. She started in mainstream commercial modeling and transitioned into nude modeling. Sophie's very confident. She's into hair, make-up, posing techniques. She speaks a little English but not a lot. "People ask me how I can communicate with models when they don't speak English or speak very little and I speak no Czech at all. It's actually not that difficult once we get going. I'll mirror the pose myself. I usually don't need to show them images or magazines. Sophie was very punctual, precise and prepared. She brought her costumes and accessories. She has a very clear vision of what she wants to look like on camera, which makes everything easier. Her nipples are only mildly sensitive so she was able to tug on them without any pain or discomfort."

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Czeching Out Prague

Dina Sahari: the Breast Goddess-next-door

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Dina Sahari
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo
Video language: English

Incredibly sexy and beautiful Dina Sahari has probably been told many times that she's incredibly sexy and beautiful. It's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth that Dina is one of the greatest lookers to ever appear at The Score Group, and that's saying a lot considering all of the lookers here over the decades. Score: What are your hobbies? Dina: I'm an artist, so I love painting and creating things with my hands. I also love dancing. All types of dancing. I can belly dance and dance to Spanish and American music. Score: What is the most-fun job you've ever had, besides this one? Dina: I was a waitress, and occasionally my coworker that I was fucking would grope me or rub his bulge against my ass when no one was looking and would whisper dirty things in my ear. I would be soaking wet throughout the day while working because of it. Score: What style of bras do you buy? Dina: I love lace black or red bras. I find the lacey texture to be very beautiful. I usually need a bra fitting. Sometimes I can find bras on the rack that fit me but most of the times I can't.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 814.0 MB

Download Dina Sahari: the Breast Goddess-next-door
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla