Üyelik tarihi: 22 Şubat 2019
Mesajlar: 1.162.660
Standart

New Discovery

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Chloe Rose
Genres: Voluptuous Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Latina ,Solo
Video language: English

Meet Chloe. You saw a photo of her on the Score Blog a few weeks ago. And now, here she is in all of her charming girl-next-door glory, Chloe Rose. Chloe's a student, she enjoys working out, shopping, dancing and swimming She's a football (Dallas Cowboys), basketball (San Antonio Spurs), baseball (Texas Rangers) and softball fan. Half of all sci-fi fans are females, and Chloe is in that demographic. She likes going to comic book conventions. Chloe was asked why she wanted to bare it for the cameras. She'd never modeled naked. "I wanted to experience it," she said. "It's on my bucket list." It seems unusual for a 24-year-old to have a bucket list, but Chloe is anything but an average girl. The 5'2", voluptuous brunette has a curvy bod and a 45-inch chest she squeezes into 38E-cup bras. She developed very young and always had the biggest tits in her neighborhood. The story of how Chloe learned about The Score Group and applied to become a model is a classic. She was recommended by her best friend's , who was a reader in the '90s. Chloe explains how it happened in the opening of this video. We're pumped that Chloe chose TSG, and we're all looking forward to this debut and to her debut in an upcoming edition of Voluptuous magazine.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download New Discovery

A Busty Dream

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Juliana Simms
Genres: Voluptuous Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Solo
Video language: English

Score Girls are very difficult to find. Juliana Simms is here because a reader noticed her (we would expect no less from a dedicated reader) and walked over to her. He introduced himself and asked if she ever thought of modeling. That got the conversation going, and later on, Juliana was scrolling through the Score website, checking out what the other girls built like her were doing. Luckily, Juliana was very interested and got several all expenses-paid trips to scenic Prague as well. "Boys started to notice me at 15 because of my big boobs," the <i>Voluptuous</i> magazine covergirl said. When Juliana speaks, it's fairly easy to not stare at her chest because she has a lovely face and a bright, inviting smile that beams out. But she says she likes when we stare at her flesh pillows. She's a happy girl who enjoys her life. What's an average night like for Juliana? "If I am alone, I like to watch TV, maybe take a walk with a friend. If I am with a man, I like sex more than watching TV." Juliana started laughing while she was saying this last sentence. She's not used to talking about sex on-camera. But Juliana did admit that she likes sex at night, not early in the morning.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 704.8 MB

Download A Busty Dream
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla