Alt 13 Ekim 2021, 08:30   #69477
alexa38

Üyelik tarihi: 22 Şubat 2019
Mesajlar: 1.162.660
Standart

Bonne Shine: Young & Voluptuous

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Bonne Shine
Genres: Score Theater ,4K UltraHD ,Big Tits ,Boob Play ,Brunette ,Food ,Masturbation ,Solo
Video language: English

When Bonne Shine debuted at Scoreland, a member commented, "Bonne is adorable and astonishingly beautiful. I hope she will answer my prayers for many more videos and pictures for many years to come! I could spend the rest of the day watching her first video and be one of the happiest people in the world. Whatever it costs to see more of Bonne, just let me know, I am happy to pay." Fans of Bonne will be happy to see that she's back in a new video. Because of border shutdowns, Bonne has not been able to get to one of our satellite studios. In the meantime, at-home Bonne is preferable to no Bonne. "Among my peers in school, I was the girl with the biggest breasts," Bonne said. "My breasts were at least two sizes larger than any other girl. I almost always wear a bra. It's just more comfortable for me, Buying a bra is a big problem for me. I always need a fitting because the bra might not fit well. It's very rare to buy something stylish because my size is often out of stock." With her voluptuous and curvy body, Bonne could dress to stop traffic but she's a low-key girl leaving her teenage years and moving into her twenties. "I prefer oversized clothes. I do not hide my shape. I just choose the most comfortable clothes for me." In this video, Bonne contemplates a fruit arrangement and winds up getting seriously distracted.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19333kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bonne Shine: Young & Voluptuous

Valentines For Veronica

Release Year: 2020
Studio: PlumperPass
Cast: Veronica Bottoms
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

Veronica Bottoms and her boyfriend Sean have been together for a few years, but it doesn't mean the fire in their loins has gone out, far from it! It's Valentine's Day, and BBW dream Veronica has something special planned for Sean in the bedroom. It involves her voluptuous breasts and fat bottom. Come home soon, Sean!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Valentines For Veronica
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla