Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 18 Temmuz 2018, 18:24   #304
Greg92813

Üyelik tarihi: 19 Mart 2018
Mesajlar: 2.572
Standart

Sid Valentine - Cohabitation - Version 0.91

Developer / Publisher: Sid Valentine
Tags: illusion, sid valentine, rpg, 3dcg, big tits, big ass, sexual training, family sex, groped, voyeur, spy, corruption, interracial, simulator,
Censorship: No
Language: Eng
Version: 0.91
Size: In Links.
Description:

You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.

"New since last version:"

v0.91
What's New:
- Created and implemented the pregnancy system.
- Susan's repeatable kitchen sex event now includes it.

- New sex scene with Megan in the shower. To see it you'll need to have done her regular repeatable sex scene with the condoms in her bedroom. After that, just go take a shower. After that you can repeat it by taking a shower and choosing it from the options.

- New sex scene with Megan on the couch in her room. After seeing the above shower event watch TV with her in her room during the Noon period when she's sitting on the couch. You can then repeat it by watching TV with her again during the Noon period and choosing between it or her couch blowjob event.

- New sex scene with Susan in the living room at night. To see this one you'll need to have seen all her blackmail / kitchen events and then go to sleep for the day and it'll automatically trigger. Afterward you can repeat it by texting her via Cal's Stuff during the Midnight period (final one, when you'd be able to sleep for the day).

Sorry for the further delay with this, there just never seems to be enough hours in the day to do everything I want and need.

The pregnancy system works like this: if you choose 'cum inside' then the pregnancy chance variable is randomly set at 1 - 5. If it lands on 3 then they become pregnant.

When I first started making the system it was more complex. Megan and Susan had a very compressed monthly cycle, with them having their own safe and dangerous days during the week that would effect their pregnancy chance. However, being retarded, the system quickly devolved into a mess of variables and conditional branches that I kept realizing were screwed up somewhere or otherwise not working. Not only that but half the messages I receive are asking me about how to open the status menu, so I decided simplicity was best here.

If people are really interested in the more complex one I can try another attempt at making it a not awful broken mess, possibly give the option to the player of using the simplified or complex one, and add it in a future update. If most of you are instead satisfied with the current version, well, all the better.

Beyond that I still have a few regular sex events I'd like to do (plus update Megan's regular missionary repeatable sex scene to allow for no condom), so August's update will likely focus on more regular sex events, maybe with the start of the threesome content. Speaking of that, I'll admit upfront that the threesome stuff will probably require a good bit of suspension of disbelief when it comes to Susan accepting Megan and Calvin doing it, let alone joining in threesomes with them.
Screenshots:

Links:
Win Version
Download from rapidgator.net (336.54 MB)
Download from k2s.cc (336.54 MB)

Greg92813 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla