Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 11 Mart 2020, 23:14   #10714
Gregor

Üyelik tarihi: 15 Haziran 2019
Mesajlar: 616.169
Standart

Richard Pierce and Ryan Rockford

Studio: Randy Blue

Ryan Rockford sure gives great blowjobs. I could watch that guy suck dick for hours. I put him with Richard Pierce because if I was going to focus on Ryan gobbling cock, I wanted it to be a really nice one. Richard is so yummy, with nice muscles and flawless smooth skin. Hes got a handsome face and incredible sexual energy. And the frenum piercing, the one just under the head of his dick, shows that he loves to give sexual pleasure as much as he gets. Ryan is so hot when he gives head. He doesnt just go down on Richard, he totally worships his cock, running his tongue up and down the shaft, sucking on his balls. After a while Richard gets so hot he just has to tap that ass so he slams Ryan on the bed, and by the looks of things Ryan is lovin the rough stuff. After a good ass pounding Richard gives Ryans cock a little of the attention it deserves. As a contrast to Ryans methodical technique, Richard just goes in for the catch, engulfing all of Ryans huge cock at once and taking it all .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1976kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 289.6 MB

Download Richard Pierce and Ryan Rockford
Gregor isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla