alexa38

Üyelik tarihi: 22 Şubat 2019
Mesajlar: 1.162.660
Standart

The Single Swinger

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Larissa Linn
Video language: English

Larissa Linn is not a swinger but she is "The Single Swinger" in an unusual Bonus video. In the first part, Larissa's totally naked and sitting on an outdoor swing. Not totally naked. She's wearing a necklace. In the second half, Larissa is filmed in the dark with a night vision camera that makes everyone look spooky. It looks like an episode of TV's "Ghost Hunters." If Larissa spotted any ghosts or the European cousin of Big Foot, she didn't tell anyone! Follow her into the woods as she lures you into the darkness. Who knows what she has planned?

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 380.6 MB

Download The Single Swinger

Student Body

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Felicia Clover ,Levi Cash
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Blowjob ,Cumshot ,Redhead ,XXX
Video language: English

"I'm a good girl but not in the bedroom. I'm a bad girl there. I am a freak when it comes to sex!" Felicia says. Which is why Felicia walks around campus with the bottoms of her bubbled ass cheeks spilling out underneath her tight butt shorts and a very low-cut sweater to show off her huge knockers. "I do have a nice booty," Felicia says in the understatement of the decade. "I want to say that I was not the bustiest girl in high school, even though everyone thinks I was. I really wasn't." Felicia checks her ass-cleavage exposure and her frontal cleavage display in the mirror every day before leaving the house because she is known as the BMOC (Big Mams On Campus). Studying is hard work. That's why uni coeds packing big boobs like Felicia need a special kind of study break to settle their boiling hormones. Too much booking and not enough banging is not healthy for a hot young redhead. Some relief is needed. Felicia's tutor will help her relieve the stress of higher education with a nice fuck on her little coed bed. Give Miss Clover an inch; she'll take eight or more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 439.8 MB

Download Student Body
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla