Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 04 Mayıs 2021, 06:46   #6608
Simeon

Üyelik tarihi: 16 Haziran 2019
Mesajlar: 662.303
Standart

Diegas 1st Gloryhole Visit

I thought I'd try something a little different this week. Meet Diega, one of the sluttiest girls I've taken to the Gloryhole so far. This chick use to go to local adult book stores with her b/f so they could both share cocks through the Gloryhole. He use to make her go to one of their favorite places so she could suck off strangers alone in the booth. The catch is he would give her a specific number of guys she had to service before she left and record the video on her phone for his viewing pleasure. When she told me about this I thought it would be fun to let her fly solo in the booth with the camera, that way would could experience her earlier adventures. It was a gamble on my part and I had no clue how it was going to turn out but I was pleasantly surprised and i think you will be to. She's one of those girls that gets off on gagging herself with a cock and took a few impressive deepthroat cumshot swallows which she held nice and long so we could see the cock pulsing as the entire .

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Diegas 1st Gloryhole Visit
Simeon isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla