Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 27 Haziran 2019, 09:44   #102
Gregor

Üyelik tarihi: 15 Haziran 2019
Mesajlar: 616.169
Standart Summer Hogtied Tight! - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Summer is new in town and likes to be tied up. She hears that I like to tie up women so she decides to pay me a visit. Before we meet she brags about how she can escape from most string bondage. The clip starts with her walking through the door and then up 3 flights of stairs, and finally down several long hallways. She knocks on my door. The clip then cuts to Summer, wrists bound behind her back, being ballgagged. She hadn't counted on being gagged and fights me as I make the huge white ball in her mouth. I strap it in extra tight. I grab her by her hair as I make sure the gag is tight enough. I then manhandle her to see what I have to work with. Yes, her tits are perfect for some bondage. It will be easier for me to bind her if she's standing, so I tie a string into her long hair and then tie it off overhead. Now she can't go anywhere, unless she pulls out all her hair. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I start tying her up. I start with a crotch string and then add ropes under her ass cheeks and then I continue down, wrapping string high on her thighs. I continue adding bands of string down her legs and cinching everything as I go. Once her legs are bound, I grope her and smack her ass a bit more. I then pull up her top exposing her ample tits. I spend a little time, smacking and squeezing them. I untie her hair and then make her sit in a chair. I tie her waist to the chair and then I tie her hair back up. I tie the back of the chair to the post and then I tie her crotchrope up overhead. The front of the chair is tied to hitching rings bolted to the floor as well. I tie her elbows together at this point.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Summer Hogtied Tight! - Scene 1 - HD 720p
Gregor isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla