Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 23 Şubat 2021, 12:43   #5823
VIOLA1980

Üyelik tarihi: 25 Mayıs 2016
Mesajlar: 6.711
Standart Bright Past - Version 0.80.1 (KosmoGames) (RUS+ENG+DE)

Bright Past - Version 0.80.1 (KosmoGames) (RUS+ENG+DE)

Kosmos Games is creating Adult Games

Updated: 22-February-2021
Genre: 3DCG, Kosmos Games,Voyeurism,Sandbox, Adventure, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Sex toys, Big ass,Exhibitionism, Handjob, Puzzle, Anal
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: KosmoGames
Version: v0.80.1
Language: English, Russian, German
Size: 2.79 GB

About This Game:
Dear friends, the day has come! It is with great pleasure that I present you a demo of my new project. Some may consider it to be a remake of my very first game - "Bright Future", that many of you liked. The new game is called "Bright Past" and is also based on the concept of an open-world sandbox with a main storyline. However, this time we are doing it on a completely different level! In the current version you can meet the main characters, learn about their background and game setting in general.

As you can see in the screenshot, the game will take place in the modern world. The main character will be a girl. The genre of the project can be described as a sandbox with elements of the quest an RPG.​

Changelog "Bright Past" v0.80.1 (RUS+ENG+GER)
Mechanics:
The NPC menu has turned into a kind of guide. I did a lot of work to organize all the quests and events. With rare exceptions, there are all the tips for the game. I ditched the quest system so that you can play events related to a specific NPC. In total, these are almost 60 NPCs of varying degrees of importance.

The sexual orientation system is now working. Some of your choices will influence Alex's sexual preferences. By rejecting men, Alex will become more homosexual and vice versa. A corresponding section has appeared in the characteristics menu.
Added 3 progress bars in the stats menu. They show the number of open NPCs, visited locations and random events.
Messenger system has been added. How often do you talk on the phone these days? Now some NPCs will write messages to you.

Newspapers were also removed from the game. You can now read all the news on your smartphone.
New appearance of achievements. Now they look like achievements in Steam.

Content:
Continuation of the story with Penelope. Try to take the lead in your relationship and see what happens.
The sex scene with John and Ash has been expanded. If you don't want to choose between the two, you can just watch. Yes, Alex can now become asexual.
In the Red Quarter, you can use the services of one of the local whores. Why not?
A series of third-party events have been added to Pearl Beach. Now you will not be bored by driving to vocal lessons.

New closed sexy swimsuit has been added.
2 new locations and 1 NPC have been added.

Updated locations:
Bank
Red quarter
Pearl Beach
Rose Street on the right
Yoga class
Car showroom

Updated scenes:
Yoga classes
All scenes in the secret room
Gynecologist
Communication with a car dealership employee
Observing nudists
Scenes on the beach
Inspection of Evelyn's belongings
Poker event
Playing the guitar at home
Violinist
Walk with Tanya

Completely changed NPCs:
Victor
Banker
Guitar player
Nurse
Car dealership worker
Mrs Benoit
Dolly (student)
Abigail (student)
Simone (model)

Updated NPCs:
Amanda (poses, emotions and lighting)
Martina (poses and new hairstyle)
Katerina (poses and breast position)
Barbara (poses, lighting, new bathrobe)
Falsetto (poses, facial features, facial expressions)
Michael (poses and lighting)
Leila (poses)
Tina (poses, lighting, facial expressions)
Tanya (updated skin, makeup, some poses)
Bonnie (pose, uniform)
Kian (pose, updated costume)
Owl (poses, lighting, facial expressions)

Miscellanea:
When you first visit Valerie at night, you can get a closer look.
When you have breakfast in Havana with Jane, you can eat.
Amanda will stop snapping if you have a good relationship.
Some outdated location icons have been updated.

Technical:
I did a global optimization of images without loss of quality. As a result, the game lost about 1.5 GB of volume. It should also improve game optimization on slower computers.
Critical bug in Paris's quest has been fixed. Previously, Alex could not leave the toilet.
Many minor bugs, trivia, typos have also been fixed.

Screen:

Bright_Past-v0.80.1-pc.rar

Bright_Past-v0.80.1-pc.rar
VIOLA1980 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla