Alt 08 Aralık 2019, 05:09   #9
Bambino

Üyelik tarihi: 16 Haziran 2019
Mesajlar: 602.995
Standart

Short haired hottie seduces doctor

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

There's something irresistible about a woman with short hair, they are so cute and sexy that they really turn me on. So, when my next patient arrived complaining of a bad leg, I was immediately horny. I got her to slip out of her skirt and onto the examining table where I opened her legs and did some basic physiotherapy on her. I was trying to think how I could get my cock inside her, when she suddenly took me by surprise and sat up and kissed me. Looks like she was attracted to me also and I was not wasting this opportunity. I pulled her kickers down and began to lick her pussy, which was already soaking wet. She taste divine and I couldn't wait to slip inside her. She got up and sank to her knees and began to suck my cock beautifully. She had amazing blue eyes and seeing them peer up at me as she sucked my cock almost made me blow my load right there and then. I managed to control my balls and we fucked in various position s all over my office. She was amazing and when it was to time to prescribe my cumshot, she sucked my cock until I shot my cum halfway across the office and over her chest. What better way to start a morning in work then with a beautiful fuck like that.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.4 MB

Download Short haired hottie seduces doctor
Bambino isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla